Thursday, June 21, 2012

Winning Scrap Stuff Equals I NEED to Scrap!



The box came a month or so ago and I can't believe I just opened it now. With Girl Scout cookie sales, end of school year activities, family weekends and a busy work schedule life just didn't leave time for "fun" stuff.



But check out this whole stash. I love it all!!! It's so girly and pretty.



Glitter on the paper? OMG, now I don't have to stickle. Love it!!!



Gotta love the borders ... so much fun! And cute stickers too? Wow!!!



I'm so lucky to have won this great Doodlebug Designs pack from Elizabeth, a favorite blogger of mine. I love her scrap style ... it's simple but embellished at the same time and I think the craftiness is so perfect ... not over the top artsy since I just can't do "messy art style" with my A-type banker self.

No comments: