Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I won Jennie Claire jewelry!

I know I haven't blogged in awhile. Just haven't found time to scrap or sit at my computer lately. I have, however, been keeping up with my blogs in my google reader.



And ... it pays off with a prize ... Jennie Claire jewelry. I have a new fashion blogger to thank for this ... Fabulously Average. Joanne says she is an East Coast girl in living on the West Coast and I love her casual, classic and trendy style. Love her "average" take on fashion because it's so wearable and fun!

My prize was from Jennie Claire. Her work is so dainty and pretty and classic. I picked out these necklaces and can see me wearing them with everything this summer. I love the vintage style that's simple and classic!


I'm going to wear this with plain tank top and shorts. Classic everyday look!


I need a navy and white striped boat neck tee for this one!


I will wear this with work clothes. I'm such a gold kind of girl!







No comments: