Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Project Life March


Randomness is the best way to do this Project Life. Things that were part of March get captured here just because and I think I like it better that way. The baseball card size also helps to use the scraps from my scrapbooking stash and I'm hoping to whittle that supply down. In this year of less, I'm not acquiring any new stuff by choice but shopping my stash and using what I forgot about is great!


Business trip to Las Vegas was jam packed with work but time spent with coworkers is always fun. The job I have now is pretty independent and so much is online that having face to face time with my team mates that I'm always talking to via email and instant message is valuable. 


A couple family birthdays in March also brought time together with family. Our extended family (called Hanai in Hawaiian) includes cousins and aunties and uncles. Just hanging out and catching up is always joyful ... plus the kids keep growing so every time we get together, we marvel how life moves so fast.


And only one candle to blow out, let's not keep that one real. haha. Mom always gifts us birthday money in a lucky envelope too. It's an Asian tradition around Chinese New Years but she uses the nice symbolic envelopes year round for love and good fortune.

This year will be one of being brave and to keep going. Focus less on the fears, on what others think and focusing more on just doing it and having a good time. Remembering the important moments here in Project Life is something I'm really excited about too.


No comments: