Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Project Life March


Rather than doing Project Life by taking a picture a day, I'm finding that I'm taking the iphone pictures taking randomly throughout the month and just getting them into my Project Life binder. These are the happenings of this month and I'm remembering. That's LESS and really just good enough. I think this is the easiest way to scrapbook yet.


March was birthday month and a tradition amongst my girlfriends is to do happy hour together for each of our birthdays. I chose Monterey Bay Canners because they have wonderful seafood appetizers and dollar oyster shooters. I think my 2 all-time favorite things to eat is always shellfish and noodles.


Wines, martinis and margaritas are always nice to add to the mix. I'm so grateful for these friendships and the good times we are sharing together. 


Just snipping bits of memorabilia like the birthday card keeps this memory keeping process easy. I've never been one to scrap souvenirs and memorabilia before. I always save things from vacation but am never organized enough to get them into scrapbooks. As for the everyday, I dump everything! Starting now to keep a few items here and there in a folder for Project Life and getting them into these pages here. Keeping to this baseball card size keeps it simple too.

No comments: