Monday, April 9, 2012

Project Life March


I know it's April but I'm finally getting March scrapped into my Project Life album.


Journaled the tabs from the pre-made cover page I started at the beginning of March. This album will be very informal and a gathering of memories one month at a time. No pressure, just whatever I remember. Less is more ... at least I'm getting the memories captured and that's the best part.


Not one to usually scrap 8.5 x 11 page layouts, I'm now discovering that they are easier. There's less space to fill and it's easier to just keep it simple. The same layout ideas and plans still work but just less. I'm liking this very much and looking forward to getting more of the everyday stories told. Plus, I'm printing wallet size pics from my iphone and hope to get better at emptying out that sometime 500 plus photo cache!


Are you doing Project Life? Do you have a billion pictures on your iPhone too?

No comments: