Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Prompt 5-I Believe


Prompt 5 asks the question what do you believe in. Without spending too much time overthinking it, these are some of the things that came to mind. I do believe in god first. Faith that there is a bigger plan for all of us and our paths are meant to help us grow. Therefore, change is good and there's always a lesson to be learned.

I'm a glass half full kind of girl so I definitely believe in hope and that there's always light at the end of the tunnel. Isn't the saying this too shall pass?

And of course I live for love and for family. There is amazing and abundant joy when life is shared. We are meant to go on adventures together, discover each other and bring out the best in all of us with our forgiving and unconditional love.

I believe so much more simply because life is full. I'm grateful for the fullness and this journal challenge as an opportunity to stop and reflect.

Challenge idea came from here.


No comments: