Friday, June 29, 2012

Prompt 2-Create Goals


Prompt 2 was to create 3-5 tangible goals for this journal challenge. I recently picked up a book called Loving What Is by Byron Katie. At first I thought it was about simplicity and learning to live with less and just loving what is. Boy was I wrong! It's a psychology book about accepting true reality and reprogramming our thoughts to find peace with it. Funny how God puts things in our path just when needed ... I've been thinking lately about my frustrations and trying to figure out what to do about it.

Now I'm looking forward to journaling, discovering what my limiting thoughts are, rediscovering true reality and accepting IT rather than seeking acceptance from others. Living with "shoulds" for myself or imposing my "shoulds" on how others behave is only hurting me. This is a good sign from God and I am grateful.


Challenge idea came from here.


No comments: