Monday, February 20, 2012

Take Twelve February - Color


February's Take Twelve for Twenty Twelve was focused on color. I chose to capture life as we live it right now in blue!



Journaling reads: Theme for this month is color ... and I picked blue. All around me this year, I am finding reasons to bring more blue into my life, to be more precise, it’s teal. It simply makes me happy. Here are signs of blue and teal in real life. Blue globe with dots for all the places we have visited or lived. Blue glass backsplash that Moi put in, my favorite part of our kitchen remodel. Blue framed quote “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.” Teal wall in kids room with post card reminder of next dream vacation we all want to take ... Italy. Blue flowers in our home decor, blue items in our unorganized pantry that needs decluttering and organizing. Teal bins for organizing my scrapbook goodies, love buttons and bling. My teal lining of my current favorite Coach handbag. Bits of teal in my accessories ... hard to change a wardrobe of mostly black. New teal owl reusable shopping bag ... we are a green family. Blue all over the minibook of our recent Hawaiian vacation. Blue in the cases of cookies that are taking over our month of February with site sales and walkabouts. All of this is so us right now. This is our life, our family.

No comments: