Saturday, January 14, 2012

Take Twelve January - Taking Inventory


I am pretty excited to have easily accomplished my first digital scrapbook page ... thanks to the Take Twelve challenge. Yay! Winning the inspiration kit and templates resulted in one day with my camera and a double page layout done! The bonus is that most of these pics came straight out of the camera looking like this ... at night indoors no less. I am excited to be playing with the settings on the DSLR again and focusing on my love of photography. Aperture, got it. White balance, got it. Exposure with no flash, got it too.


In January, the theme was taking inventory of our lives and the things in it. I captured 12 different parts of our everyday life here in this layout. Life at home, with the kids, commuting, and vacation! This is our January 2012!

No comments: