Monday, July 23, 2012

Mini Mission Monday @ 365 Less Things


I've been reading the 365 Less Things blog hoping to get motivated but then the week gets busy and I do nothing. Putting it out there might hold me more accountable. The blog holds these "easy" decluttering challenges called Mini Mission Mondays.

Mini Mission Monday is about finding ten minutes a day to declutter. To make it easy for you, each Monday I set seven declutter missions, one for each day of the week for you to follow. It takes the guess work out of decluttering and makes it easy and “fun” for you to achieve some quick decluttering.

This week I'm up for the challenge. I'm supposed to gather all like items, purge and organize. I think I can ...

Monday-small tools
Tuesday-shoes
Wednesday-stationery
Thursday-small kitchen appliances
Friday-hair accessories
Saturday-household cleaners
Sunday-electrical cables

Cool thing is I really DO have a "home" for all these things. They just don't always end up where they belong due to a bad monster in the house that misplaces them for us. Haha.

Let's see how the week goes. I will get up from laying poolside. Haha. You up for the challenge? Go here.

No comments: