Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pretty Girls Layout


Last year we took advantage of the girls dressing up for an American Girl tea party and took them to the park for pictures afterwards. These days, Nani girl seems to wear only skinny jeans. Lena, however, is more girly girl and will put on a dress or skirt just because. Either way, having them all in pretty clothes was the perfect opportunity for mom to take pictures of them together looking "pretty".


My favorite part about this layout is the picture. The expression on the girls faces are so genuinely happy and I want to remember this innocence and joy forever. Also love the vinyl thickers from American Crafts and took out my Martha Stewart glitter pack that I scored at a garage sale a while back. Thick star glitter is soooo fun. And in my favorite color ... teal!


No comments: