Friday, February 10, 2012

Currents


time: 7:25am
location: desk, getting ready to go on conference call
eating: ate dinner leftovers, chicken and rice for breakfast
drinking: nothing, missing my fave cream for coffee this morning
watching: American Idol and The Voice, new season ... yay!
thinking: how my tan is fading and I need a wool coat, what a difference a week makes
wanting: the day to go by fast, fun weekend ahead ... old friends, current friends, family and a glass of wine or two. :)
needing: to help sell 3x the amount of girl scout cookies ... want some?!?
creating: a Vday mailbox with my 2nd grader
wondering: when will I find time to continue with my Hawaii Minibook ... back to life, back to reality, back to the here and now! Did I just show my age with those song lyrics?!?
loving: the currents cards and soon to be released digital versions from Tina who inspires these posts

currents idea from here

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hey Connie!

This is Elizabeth and you left a comment on my blog and are following it and your name was put in for the Doodlebug Sweet Cakes Collection and I drew your name!!!! I am sorry for taking so long to get back to you, I misunderstood who was picking the winner.
If you will send me your address I would appreciate it:
carneys4christ@yahoo.com

thank you!
e.